Foreign students who wish to enroll must use the application system run by the Office of International Affairs to apply.
1. Applicants that are required to be interviewed will be notified by the department. The interview can conducted by phone or webcam.
2. Applicants should have a basic skills in listening, speaking, reading, and writing Chinese.
3. Applicants are required to provide a Chinese proficiency certificate (TOP/TOCFL, HSK, or relevant Chinese language certificate).
4. Priority goes to the applicants with Chinese lesson credits or a certificate for Chinese Proficiency test.
5. Applicants from non-English speaking countries are required to provide English proficiency certificate (such as TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS or GEPT).
6. Applicants are also required to provide both a Chinese and an English autobiography.
7. A postgraduate applicant should provide a Chinese or Taiwanese research proposal and beneficial materials.